Room Usage & Policy
Meeting & Study Rooms
- Reservations are conditional. The Library reserves the right to change or cancel any meeting reservation if changing circumstances require this. Room assignments may also be changed based on the size of the group.
- Reservations may not be made more than 6 months in advance, and are limited to three hours or less by default.
- The small conference room is available during library open hours only. Meetings must end 15 minutes before closing time.
- The large conference room is available during and after library open hours with the proper arrangements in place with library staff.
- For each session, for-profit enterprises will pay $50.00. The Library Director will be the final arbiter as to which groups are considered for-profit, non-profit or exempt.